1) Pay the entire sum up front
2) Pay a set-up fee and the balance in installments
3) Pay the entire sum AND a year's worth of 200 Club membership
4) Pay a set-up fee including a year's worth of 200 Club membership
This way you'll be able to select a payment that suits you. If you have a number of dependents you might wish to pay for one up front and off-set the payment for another. You could choose to pay for one membership now and then wait a month to pay the other. Either way there are options there to hopefully suit everyone.
New for this year - we've included some perks...
1) Every player registered with the club will receive a Mulbarton Wanderers Season Ticket entitling them to watch all First Team league games and friendlies Free of Charge. This represents a saving of at least £20.
2) Every player registered with the club will receive a Mulbarton Wanderers Parent Members Card which will entitle one parent to discounted entry at every First Team league game and friendly this season. This will represent a further saving of at least £20.
3) And finally - one parent of each child registered will receive one year's membership to Mulbarton Sports & Social Club where they'll be able to take advantage of their discounted prices and watch every live football match this season, as well as enjoying all the other sports and live entertainment that the club puts on. This membership is normally £10.
Tip: if you're registering two children - make sure you put a different parent/guardian name down on each form.
Whilst I believe the new system is better than the old I am fully aware that it may not be perfect. If you have any feedback please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin the registration process, visit the Payments section of this site of click this link: REGISTRATIONS